Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Quiana Parks..... Courage,Determination, & Great ART...

Quiana Parks Guest Blogs For BlackFlag Shoppe, her Artwork is dope some of you may have noticed her painting here at the shoppe!
BFS
Shop Locally!!

Quiana Parks.....
I was never a follower and always a leader; no one actually followed me, So yet still a leader.
After spanking the "BIG C' (Cancer) on the booty summer of 05' I decided it didn't matter whether or not I had followers just as long as I believed in myself. I began sketching my little heart out, painting, styling and landed a job in the heart of fashion, New York City.....
I love fashion but I'm an artist first. I paint for me and no one else. None of my paintings took over three days to complete because they feed off of my emotions. Every color and brush stoke represent a piece of me whether ecstatic or depressed. They are all capricious pieces; ideas, pictures and thoughts that are conceived on my mind and born on canvas.
Check out one of my paintings at The BlackFlag Shoppe!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dope ... i like your style in the painting and the power behind your words.

God Bless

Unknown said...

exactly. i love it!

Opus Dei said...

I think your cooler than to ice cubes...your artwork is Amazin!!!!! keep it up dont let that passion die!!!!