Monday, December 1, 2008

BFS Notable Quotables

O.C. Time's Up Joint is simply Ill,The Lyrics Speak For themselves.....
This Album is a Must Have in your collection!
BFS
SHOP LOCALLY.....

                     "Notable Quotes"
Speakin in tongues, about what you did but you never done it
Admit it, you bit it, cause the next man gained platinum behind it,
I find it ironic, so I researched and analyzed,
Most write about stuff they fantasized,
I'm fed up with the bull, on this focus of weed and clips
and glocks gettin cocked, and wax not bein flipped,
It's the same old same old just strain it from the anal,
The contact, is not com-pexed or vexed,
So why you puhsin it? Why you lyin for? I know where you live
I know your folks, you was a sucka as a kid.........
O.C.
Word…Life
Wild Pitch, 1994
BFS
Let us know what quotable you feel should make the Blog!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that albummm sooo mucchh

born 2 live is also another dope track from that albumm

-K@BoNg!-

Anonymous said...

Dope song. My personal fav quotable from the same verse is:
"Your whole aura is plexiglass."

Peace.
-J

NN said...

And you can't forget that gangsta ass beat too.

BlackFlag Shoppe said...

Wat Up J_ I agree, that whole second verse from start to finish, but i thought it would be to much to write haa
thanks for the check in....

NN- that track has got to be one of my all time favorites, Ill Ill Ill... I believe OC was far too ahead for what folks were listening to back then!!
Peace
The BlackFlag Shoppe