Thursday, October 16, 2008

RACIST???

WOW GOP McCain supporter Diane Fedele Racist or not??








An Inland Republican women’s group sent out a newsletter showing this fake $10 “food stamp” with Barack Obama’s face on it.
The group's president, Diane Fedele, said she plans to send an apology letter to her members and to apologize at the club's meeting next week. She said she simply wanted to deride a comment Obama made over the summer about how as an African-American he "doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."
She said she doesn't think in racist terms,(oh really) pointing out she once supported Republican Alan Keyes,(Oh in that case WTF) an African-American who previously ran for president.
She SAID....
"I didn't see it the way that it's being taken. I never connected," she said. "It was just food to me. It didn't mean anything else."(oh reheeeeally)
I think this BITCH is Racist..... lol 
Its messed up cuz I love KOOL AID.... 
What Do You THINK???
BFS
SHOP LOCALLY......

1 comment:

NN said...

WOW!!! That looks pretty racist to me. She says it was just food to her, but then look at the specific foods she chose to show...fried chicken, Kool Aid, watermelon, ribs. And why FOOD STAMPS??? What she really meant to say was, "I am racist and thought this was very funny. I made this to share with my friends, but I didn't think everyone was going to see it or find out about it." She got caught!!!!