Saturday, October 3, 2009

I Need My Fixxx..........

As most of you may know, I have a love for Fixxed Gear Bikes. So when I saw the new 2010 MASH SF x Cinelli fix gear hit the web I went a little crazy. For those that don't know MASH, they are a dope fixed gear crew out of SF. The new MASH SF x Cinelli has a ill paint color way Green/Silver/White, made to look like the MASH logo with the lighting bolt, they also added a small paper airplane detail all done up by Mr. Paper Plane himself "Benny Gold". So after I got my self together and my $850 in hand and ready to purchase, I got hit with a sledgehammer no size 62cm available or made. I guess since Cinelli is made in Italy they only make small sizes. Heartbreak again. Kannon!
By Medicated Genius AKA ASH for BFS
BFS
SHOP LOCALLY....

No comments: