Friday, April 17, 2009

BFS Gets Flipped.....

Haa Today we decided to see how long it would take for someone to flip us the Bird, & Like we suspected it didn't take long as I pulled up behind this dude at about 100 mph,when he quickly got out the way , as I passed & looked over BAM their he was, Flipping me the Bird! haaaa lol Shortly after, state popo almost tagged me. He followed for a while,pulled next to me, gave me a stare & kept it moving! Shout to the old dude who was Heated and gave me the bird!! LOL
No more Mobb Deep on my way to work as I get a lil worked up haaa
BFS
SHOP LOCALLY



3 comments:

BlackFlag Shoppe said...

Shout out to L.Boogs on the Camera!! lol

WordsFromThePorcelainGod said...

Mobb Deep will do that 2 u. I can't listen to Mobb Deep before going to work, cuz I started seeing whose "Shook One" and who isn't. lol

L.Boogs said...

Bonnie and Clyde biaches!

L.Boogs