Thursday, December 16, 2010

BIO MAGAZINE | The Blackflag Shoppe

The Good Folks over at BIO MAGAZINE stopped in for an interview, which to be Perfectly honest was nothing more then GREAT CONVERSATION. It was like kicking it with some close friends.

Bio Magazine Food & Fashion By: Kon Boogie

Before I even got to the shoppe I hear the sweet soulful sounds of J Dilla down the block! Dj Mentplus was on the 1's and 2's. A dope cypher of local MC's was in full swing (which I joined immediately when Daniel Joseph handed me the mic). Everyone was vibing out, having a few drinks and networking. I instantly felt right at home. Now, by right at home I mean if I had the money my crib would look very similar to BlackFlag shoppe: loud sound system, pool table, art, books, dope gear, etc...READ MORE

BFS
SHOP LOCALLY....

No comments: