Monday, June 8, 2009

WTF..... That's a Big Ass Chain.....

T-Pain jumped onto Twitter yesterday to show off his latest asset. The 10lbs, 197kts chain is allegedly worth $410,000. Before the hate started to flood in, this is what T-Pain had to say " With 32 cars. Oldest child 5 and already got 4 million in her own account.I don't do dumb shit like this till I know the fams is good. So don’t judge me for what I buy.Judge me for what I do.Cuz it’s so many artists that put themselves before their family.But thanx yo - T-Pain"
Uhmmm
What could he used that money for instead hmmmm ??? What are your thoughts??
BFS
SHOP LOCALLY.....


1 comment:

Cristian said...

WAT?! that's crazy! He is going to wear that for about 3 months tops and never wear it again. Straight up a waste of money but w/e he has it.